12/14/09

Gear List

In the interest of keeping the blog going, I'm going just post my gear list real quick:

Intel Dual Core PC @ 2Ghz, 2G RAM (need to update this)
Dual flat screen monitors (I find this essential)
Live 8 Suite Edition w/Max for Live
KRK Rokit-8 Speakers (may potentially add my 10", 500W sub to mix)
Roland RBUS VM3100 Pro Mixer
M-Audio RBUS Soundcard
M-Audio Oxygen 8
M-Audio Keystation 88
AKAI APC40
Native Instruments MASCHINE
NI's Komplete 5
NI's Kore2 + controller
Jazzmutant Lemur
Novation Remote Zero SL
Novation Launchpad
Behringer BCF2000/BCR2000
GURU
Camel Audio's Alchemy
D16's Silverline Collection & Classic Boxes Collection
PSP Nitro
IKMultmedia T-Racks Suite

Damn, writing the list down it looks pretty impressive! I've been building/collecting stuff for 10yrs, so not a bad collection at all. Anyways, I'll probably talk about some of the controllers in other posts as that stuff really interests me (although I have a lot to learn here with respect to customization).

That's it for now, I'll leave you with a new track I finished on the weekend that was inspired by a trip to see Jason Hodges play some proper underground house. Hope you enjoy it (and see if you can place the sample - hint, the track title gives it away!):

Doggy Style by Ypsi Kid

No comments: