11/25/09

MAX for LIVE Released!!!

Just had to quickly post about the release of Max for Live. Something that I think will change the face of music production and bring it into the 21st century. Its like being able to pop the hood of a car and customize and tweak to your liking - except you can now do this with instruments, effects and midi effects... while the Ableton is running... WOW.

Thanks to my lovely wife for snagging this for me for my B-Day. I'll be deep in the programming game for a while but hopefully this will enable me to customize my APC40 to my liking. But of course, I will be making some tracks over this time as well (Also picked up Camel Audio's Alchemy, an awesome, powerful and easy to use synth).

I'll be finishing up the build post today as well, need to finish that up as I have tons more I want to post on! I also need to post about my new gear! I should have some time over the next couple of days, so expect lots of new posts over the next few days.

Peace.

1 comment:

Lois said...

Hope you had a great birthday Mike.
I am glad your blogging again.
Mom S.